Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lovin' Some Community Cookbooks

There's another blog called "The World on a Plate: My Journey through Community Cookbooks".
This blogger does book reports, of sorts, on community cookbooks that she encounters and reviews.
She has cited several FRP books and recipes from them as well.
Her latest post, however, says she's 'relocating', to "A Recipe a Day," where she'll review one recipe at a time - sort of what I sporadically do....except her kitchen is a little shinier than mine, and I'd say she clearly has more experience up her oven mitt!
Either way - check her out too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for mentioning my blog!

I love FRP ~ in fact I have spent tons in the store, LOL!!!

You can still find my sporadic reviews if you click on Cookbooks underneath my header.

Thanks again!